Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers



I really liked his speech about his experience with being diagnosed as a diabetic. What I found most interesting was that he said that everyone has their own story. I never really put too much thought into that before; every single person that has been diagnosed with diabetes has their OWN story. Sure, most of us had similar symptoms or even the exact same ones, but our experiences were all different. I could relate to a lot of what Nick Jonas was saying when he thought "why me?" at first and then went to "why not me?" The important thing is that life goes on, even if you're living with diabetes... that's all it is; LIVING with diabetes. There are much worse things that could happen in life; diabetes is managable. I was never a Jonas Brothers' fan; haven't really listened to their music.. but I may start because I have a new respect for one of the members. Good man, Nick Jonas.

No comments: